Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Overwhelmed

This is going to be a very honest, long overdue blog, and I just need to get it off my chest so bare with me. 

Life today is very overwhelming to me!  All in good ways, but to me overwhelmed is the only word that goes through my head.  In the last 6 months we have found out we were having twins, looked at about 30 houses, found one we liked that needed work, got it, my oldest turned 5 the week after we closed and in the middle of trying to give the new house some tlc, I registered him for school, and moved all in the same week. 

I am now 25 weeks pregnant. At my last dr's apt I was measuring 32 weeks...yes you heard read right, 32 weeks.  The doc said to a trainee, not only is she having twins, she has big babies.  Just what I wanted to hear.  Its been so frustrating because when I need the most energy, fixing up this house and getting settled, I have NONE!  I am exhausted, scared, sick, emotional, and like I said overhwlemed.  At just about any moment of the day I want to burst into tears, mostly for no reason.  I snap at my husband and my kids and I HATE  it!  I am ready to be done being pregnant, but totally not ready for 2 more kids to join our lives! 

All of these things are so great in my life and I am TRULY BLESSED and thankful for how God has and is providing for us on a daily basis, I am just overwhelmed.  I know I am not alone, and not the first woman to feel this way, just asking for some extra prayers so go up on my behalf! 

4 comments:

  1. I love you, my sweet girl! I know how you feel and "overwhelming" is the only word that can describe all those feelings. I will be praying even more than usual and I am here to help in any way possible. I love you, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you sister. I am here with you and you should know you have every reason to just SIT at any moment. Your Blog looks amazing by the way! And so does your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw comments about this blog on FB so I had to check it out, and girl, you are DEFINITELY not alone! I have been feeling some of these same emotions lately and I don't even have any of the legit reasons you do! Am praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the honesty! Don't love that you're overwhelmed, but do love the transparency!

    ReplyDelete