Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still Here

I'm still here....just super super lazy! 

If you could take pics around our apt you would see...dishes in the sink...laundry to be done...toys to be picked up..beds to be made and bathrooms to be cleaned. 

See, I said super lazy! 

I just can't seem to get it together.  Any moment I have during the day, I just want to crash and take a nap.

I had one run last week..ONE!  Pathetic!

I did get a run in last night, only 2mi,  mostly for selfish reasons.  I had a Dr's apt today and wanted to make sure any water weight I had was gone.  Ha ha..ridiculous I know!

Dr.'s apt went great!  Saw two babies and two heartbeats!  Still crazy to me by the way!

I am planning on running tonight again as long as the weather holds out! 

Feeling pretty good too. I've gained 9lbs...which I am none to happy about but since I am almost done with the first trimester with twins, I guess I'll take it!  Can't do anything about it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment