Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's your party...be sick if you want to!

So I think I am the world's worst blogger!  Days and days (and sometimes weeks) go by and I don't blog.  I'll try to be better.

We had baby girls birthday party last Sunday afternoon.  Poor thing had been sick since the Thursday before.  Seriously sick on Saturday.  She was awake a total of 3 hours on Saturday, high fever, etc.  She was miserable.  Thankfully her fever broke Saturday evening so we could still have her party.  Sunday she stayed home from church (thanks grandma) and got some rest so that when all of the guests arrived, she was a happy little girl.  She ate a bite of cake and that gave her some energy and she was adorable.  She sat in a chair and opened her presents...mostly by herself.  All in all a great day with family, the Morris contingent even made it here from up north!  Yay!


Happy Birthday my dear sweet baby girl!  We are SO thankful for you!

Yummy cake and cupcakes.  Box cake, my sister and I made the frosting and the flowers.  I got the idea from Bakerella  a VERY creative blog on baking!


1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! What a wonderful party! I am glad she started to feel better! I love the things Bakerella makes. She is just spectacular! And so are you for making some cupcakes like hers!

    ReplyDelete