Seems like a lot of my blogging friends out there are into getting to know each other. So I guess I will join in. Here are some useless facts you don't know you want to know about me :)
1. I have two young kids so we watch cartoons. I secretly love the show Chugginton on Disney. Don't know why, just do.
2. I would rather do anything else in the world than clean.....I know I have to do it, but I find a lot of excuses not to do it. I know WAY too many people who can't stand if there house has a little spec of dirt on the floor. I am not one of those.
3. I LOVE to sleep, but with two kids don't get nearly enough. In fact, I have not slept through the night since I was pregnant with Wyatt. Seriously, not the whole night!! I'm thinking this might have something to do with the fact that I am having a hard time losing weight. I have been challenging myself to go to bed at 10pm lately, maybe that will help
4. I am SCARED to death to run a half marathon (much less a marathon) but am going to do it in September!!
I have never heard of that show! I am sure it is good though :)
ReplyDeleteI loved reading about you! So interesting. I know you will run and do awesome. You are so determined and committed. I think that is awesome! Way to go!
I like Chuggington better than Thomas. It's more "happy" and not so dreary like Thomas can be. Little Billy gets scared sometimes when Thomas is on.
ReplyDeleteok nice facts although we are complete strangers
ReplyDelete