One year ago today I was cradling my new sweet baby girl in my arms. All 8lbs 10oz of her! I CANNOT believe how fast this year has gone! She is one little spitfire. Unfortunately on her birthday we had to go for her one year check up, but she did great shots and all. She is now 30" tall and 20lbs 14oz. Still pretty long and in the middle in weight. She is trying to walking down. She will walk with help, even holding one hand, but if you let go, she will sit right down.....Unless she's on the grass, then she will just stand there. Her favorite new thing is swimming in the pool. Loving that! She can say "hi" and is really speaking her own language other than that. She is growing so fast and I am loving EVERY minute of it! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Happy first birthday Leah! Wow, your children are so beautiful...I bet you're a great mom. Thanks for staying in touch!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. She could not be any more adorable. What a sweet little baby girl!
ReplyDelete