Tuesday, May 11, 2010

News about Katie

I posted a few weeks back that I was gonna have some exciting news about my sister Katie.  I know all one of you have been waiting with baited breath....Katie and Matt are gonna have a baby!  She has started her 14th week this week which is father than she has ever gotten.  Everything is going well.  Baby is growing well and so is Katie's belly.  Its fun to go through a pregnancy on this side of it, I get to be an Aunt!  (I already am but I get to hold this one)  My heart is already filled with so much love for this baby.  November can't get here fast enough!!!

2 comments:

  1. i still think it's a chicken :) Come on November! I mean, let me have my summer, and then Come on November!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Very sweet : ) Super excited for you and her!

    ReplyDelete