Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crafty Again

I want to be good at crafting SO bad.  I feel like I have good ideas in my head but I just don't have the talent to get it done.  I know I probably need practice, but its frustrating I can't do it how I want to.  Here are some things I did this weekend.

Baby Onesie



Burp clothe I will be keeping this one,  the ribbon is on SO crooked.  Ha, thought I'd give it a try.

 


These seem to be the only thing I'm good at.  I made two like this for a friend to give away to friends with babies.  I love the fabric!


This is how I am packaging them now.  I think it looks really cute!



I have some blogs I've been following to get the creative juices flowing, but if anyone has any ideas let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the apple fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Amazing. I love the apple onsie. What a great idea : ) Cute as can be! I can't tell that the ribbon is crooked. Have you tried to make any baby headbands? They are so cute. : )

    ReplyDelete