Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I love my kids!

Took Leah for her "9 month" well baby check today (at almost 10 months)  She did so well, the little one amazes me.  She was 29 1/4" long 19lbs 5oz.  She's still above average in length and dropped to 50% in weight, but that's because she is one busy little bee.  Seriously, can hardly keep up with her sometimes.  She has discovered the stairs and can't help but crawl up them many times a day and gets very angry when I put up the gate.  She is truly a treasure and we are so thankful she is part of our family. 

I haven't posted in awhile about Wyatt.  He is such a good little boy.  Really has come a long way in the last few months.  He is potty trained!!!  I absolutely hated hated that process, but so proud that he got it down.  We're still doing pull ups at night but he doesn't really need them.  He thinks he does, so after this package we told him no more.  I'm sure we'll have our accidents but I am expecting that.  He LOVES his little sister and is amazing with her!  The last few mornings we've been woken up (way to early by the way) to them laughing and talking in her crib which is a GREAT way to start the day!  He makes her laugh more than anyone else and she lights up when he talks to her!  My heart swells when I see them together.  He asked me the other day to "get a BIG belly again and have another baby"  I told him that one day hopefully we would have another one!.  He is beginning to learn his letters, not quickly, but starting.  Can count very well, he somehow taught himself to count things which is very fun! 

I just am loving staying home with my kids SO much and am thankful for a husband who is making that possible!!


Wy pulling Leah in the wagon.  (lego wagon)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. They are so cute Carrie! I haven't been over in a while and I love to visit. They are just DARLING! Way to go with the potty training. I am so thankful that you are able to stay home with them. What a blessing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete