Monday, February 8, 2010

Crafty Days

I have decided to try and be crafty.  I have just wanted to start having a hobby so crafts is it.  Nothing specific, just what a find cute.  I found this idea at this amazing blog, honestly my new favorite crafty blog.

Here it is hanging on the wall.  Its kind of a dark picture, my camera broke so this was taken ono my phone.  Wow my house was a mess. :)

You can find the tutorial for this here at the idea room!

I also got the idea for this tutu there!  So much fun! 

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the link! The tutu and the wreath both turned out great! Your daughter is adorable. I hope she is loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to craft sometime! You are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tutu's! They are my absolute most favorite! I have no idea how to make one. You know what I saw the other day? A tutorial for making a wreath out of old book pages. I am going to see if I can find the link to show you. I thought it was cool! : )

    ReplyDelete