
Wyatt tried to put on his own hat. I went in to the living room and this is how he was sitting!

Wyatt eating some yogurt! He did at one point have a spoon, this was more fun!
Wyatt playing on his favorte jungle gym, he loves the slide, but my camera died, just before I could get it!
This is the most recent video, taken last night. I should have started earlier because he was having this converstation for about 10 minutes. This was near the end, listen carefully, you can hear him talking.
The next three are all drumming, this is what he does 90% of the time. I love the last two because he is starting to get a little more expressive. You'll see him at one point use the lamp shade as a symbol crash, which he is not allowed to do, but just can't resist.


His drumming is unreal! I can't believe some of the motions he does - it looks like he's studying different drummers and doing what they do. I love him so much. Come to us quick!
ReplyDelete