Its been a good week so far. Pretty busy, but I can't complain because the weather has been amazing! We had a great weekend, Friday ended up being really busy for me. I had MOPS in the morning and I oversee the childcare for all the moms. This week was good. We actually had a enough help and for the 2
nd time this year I got to go be part of the actual MOPS group for a little bit. I picked the perfect week because it was Spa day and I got a free 10 min massage! Wonderful! After mops I took Kayle and
Natalie Butler home with me so
Beccah could go to her cleaning job. Some moms were going to McDonald's so we joined them. After lunch we went home and I put Wyatt down for his nap, a little while later Kayle went down and a little while later Natalie went down. Success.....no,
because then Wyatt woke up. About 2:30 our neighbor's who run the children's home called us and asked us to watch their "kids" for a little while because they were suck out of town for a little while. So over the 4 "kids" came and we had pizza and hung out.
Beccah brought Kyle for dinner and then she bought us Cold Stone! Yum! After Cold Stone, Kayle, Kyle and Wyatt went to run in the sprinkler's on the soccer field, you'll have to see the video, its short because I ran out of room, but Wyatt did not enjoy it! Needless to say it was a busy day. I was supposed to go to a wedding too, but I was to exhausted to go. Sorry Krista!
Saturday we relaxed and Sunday we had a great day at Church! This week so far I have worked 2 full days and then today. What a week! Here are some pictures of the new bike that the Butler's got for Wyatt. Thanks so much! He loves it!

that video was too funny of him on the bike!
ReplyDelete