Over the break because the weather is getting warmer. Wyatt renewed his love for the outdoors. He hates being inside now. So last night when I went running, Wyatt begged Chris to take him outside (when I say beg, I mean throw a fit) So Chris took him out and they played and played. I was finishing my run and was taking a lap around the soccer field and Wyatt saw me and came running but was getting frustrated becuase I kept running away from him. He is such a riot. Here are some pictures of him playing baseball.
Chris teaching Wyatt how to bat.

Wyatt concentrating on batting

Wyatt's idea of batting is more like swinging an axe.

He loved looking at his shadow!

He and Annabelle are going to have a GRAND old time together...if he can figure out how to hit that ball she is at the stage where she likes to run and go get the balls!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. Looks like they are having so much fun!
ReplyDelete