Thursday, March 27, 2008

New shoes

I am in love....with a pair of shoes that is. Amy took us shopping last week and when we went into DSW, I found the perfect pair of shoes. It has the perfect size heel for someone my height (5' 10") and is the perfect shade of brown. Any a huge plus they make my feet look small :) I put them on and fell in love. I am pretty sure I have been looking for these shoes for like 5 years, I just never found the perfect one. Now, you haveto understand something about me. I don't spend money on shoes. I get really what I need and nothing else. I like shoes, but I can't spend all that money on them. I usually buy my shoes at payless and wear them til they fall apart. These were special, and I love them! Thanks Amy for my perfect shoes :)


3 comments:

  1. Very cute~! I can see why you fell in love:) I love that size heel too and you can't find them very often. Good find:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are like popcorn - hard to find! ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I love those shoes!!! They are so cute!! I've never heard of DSW. What brand are the shoes?

    ReplyDelete