Friday, November 30, 2007

5 kids

We had a fun filled night tonight. Beccah and Michael are out of town are we are watching Kayle and Kyle for the night. No problem, just two more. Then on Monday I got a call asking if we could watch two more, the Perstrope kids. The kids of our new music pastor Chris. They were going to a class party and I know that I would want someone to help me out, so I said sure. They have Tyler who is almost 3 and Chloe who is one month older than Wyatt. We had a great time. The Perstope's just live down the road so Chris just took the kids home and put them to bed and I took care of the rest. Is is now 10:00 and all the kids are in bed and Chris just got back. A nice quite hour before we can't keep our eyes open anymore! Here are some pictures.

Our living room is very small, so if you look closely you can see the different playing stations, Kyle playing a video game, Chloe playing with something, Kayle and Wyatt playing with blocks and Tyler playing with cars, it was a bit crowded.




The crew (l to r) Wyatt, Kyle, Tyler, Chloe, Kayle


3 comments:

  1. C'mon! 5 is so fun:) I have had days like that, you say yes to one, then one more then before you know it, you have a little day care! Glad it went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a great time. I am glad that if you have 5 kids you get time to ease into it, one at a time (most of the time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you and Chris should think about having 5. Looks like it was pretty easy for you. :) That's neat that you could help them out.

    ReplyDelete