Monday, November 19, 2007

Days fly by too fast!

Well, we have enjoyed our time since the play ended. Not so crazy, but still busy. Getting ready for Thanksgiving this week. Chris and I are hosting his parents, his brother Tim and his Wife Stacy. We are so excited to have them come, but the more I think about it the more nervous I get about fixing Thanksgiving dinner! It will be fine though. Wyatt is becoming a little stinker, I have no idea where he gets it :) He climbed up onto a chair in the kitchen so he could get a box of cereal the other day, here's the face he made at me.



He thought he was pretty funny! He reminded me of my brother in this picture, David used to make a face very much like this one. Saturday we went to Chris Knafel and Rachel Peterson's wedding. It was really nice! Kaley and Kyle were the flower girl and ring bearer, they did so well! Kyle even helped Kayle down the asile, as she lagged behind. They were so sweet. I asked them after the wedding if I could take a picture of them for Grandma and Grandpa Geshay and this is how they posed. For those of you who know these two, you will completely understand this picture.


And then here is another one of Kayle being Kayle, little super model/princess/I need a nap.


We worked in the walker nursery on Sunday morning, and we had 19 kids with us. 4 adults, 19 children! CRAZY! We were exhausted. Wyatt fell in the nursery, his poor little nose.


Well, on to another busy week, hopefully I'll be able to keep up, but no promises! Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing at those crazy Butler kids! I just love the way they show their Grandma Geshay so much love! I'm also crying for Wyatt's poor little nose. I miss all my kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Poor little guy! Although, with the "big boy" haircut and the swollen nose, he looks like he might have taken a kid out on the school playground! Probably because the kid said %#$* and not Bibbo! Love that boy!

    ReplyDelete