Sorry I haven't posted about my weight loss progress. I'm doing ok, still not coming off as fast as I would like. I have lost 3 pounds to date. I've been walking and doing strength training at night. Let me just tell you last Tuesday I did lunges and my legs hurt until Saturday! A good pain though. I will try my best this week but we will be at the church every night this week, so I have to eat what I am given (with in reason obviously) The play is Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'll try to get some pictures of the process!
Hey, 3 pounds is better than none. That's what I've lost - NONE! Frustrating, I know. But, keep at it. If nothing else, you will feel better, more energy, more fit. Love you, Bomber!
ReplyDeleteOkay, this comment has nothing to do with this post. I just wanted to say thanks for your comment on my blog. :-) I love blogging. I really enjoy yours with all the pictures and video clips. Keep 'em coming!!! Love you! (I may see you this winter!)
ReplyDelete