Tuesday, November 20, 2007
So Tired!
I feel as if I just had Wyatt and just brought him home from the hospital. I am that tired right now, and its his fault, mostly. Chris and I stayed up a little too late cleaning and getting ready for his family to come and then Wyatt decided that 3:20 was a good time to wake up for the day to start. He was literally in his bed jumping and ready for the day. Mommy however was nowhere near ready. I didn't feel well and hadn't slept well until that point. I was not a happy mommy, I probably said some things I didn't mean. But we finally got back to sleep at almost 5am just in time for me to get up at 6:40. Lord, help us all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Carrie,
ReplyDeleteHope you're able to get caught up on sleep soon! Do you have any more pics. from Rachel and Chris's wedding? I'd love to see them! The ones of Kyle and Kayley are too cute! They're all growing up so fast.
Carrie - two words - Ny-Quil...I won't tell a soul!
ReplyDeleteI remember many nights like that with you, Bomber! But, let me encourage you. He won't do this forever. He will grow up and sleep better eventually. You will survive - I promise!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Carrie! I may give you a call today and say hi to you and Tim and Stacey. I hope you've caught up on some sleep. What a night!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I know the feeling!!
ReplyDelete