But today was fun! A pretty hilly course but so much fun! AND an added bonus, I did my best time for 5 miles yet! 47:24! And my first mile was 8:53. I knew I coudn't keep that pace for the whole race, but I am thrilled with how I did! Did I mention the hilly course! So I am happy!
I was supposed to have a whole team of people to run with today, but we had one sick and one sick husband and one move away so our team of 6 became 3! (we forgot to get a pic with Kamala)
![]() |
| After the race!! |
We were joined too by some girls from our youth group!
They were the "redheads" and for not training much at all they did GREAT! Coming in at just over an hour! VERY proud of them even if one of them was cursing me in her head for making her run faster at the very end! They did SO great! Way to go Abby and Emily!!
So overall I am thrilled with how today went and looking forward to a great running week this week!


No comments:
Post a Comment