Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family Pictures

So we decided to have another family photo shoot with the amazing Katie Hall, and well, she did not disappoint!!  I LOVE all the pictures, really, can't choose a few, I love them all!  If you live in the area and want a GREAT photographer, please give Katie Hall Creative a call!!  So, without further ado!

Handsome little man....when did he grow up!  I tell him to stop daily and he refuses!


Peek a boo with Sissy!

SOOO big!!

Sweet big brother!


Favorite favorite!!

Love this one, very stylish!

I LOVE the joy in this picture!

First pic of the shoot!!  Before she started hating the fields we were in!

2nd fav...just with Wy was looking!


This is how she looked most of the time, honestly don't know how Katie got ANY good after the start of the shoot!



LOVE THESE NEXT TWO FACES!!



Very proud of her rock!

Katie was sticking her tongue out so they did it back!

3 comments:

  1. What great family pictures!

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, precious family! These are such great end-of-the-summer shots with the golden sunshine. I can hardly believe how big your kids are...thanks for continuing to check in on me. I'm so out of touch with my fellow bloggers. Thanks for the kind words. You're all welcome to come see the show, although I know its not as close as NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pictures. Thanks for putting them up here for us to enjoy. Jeni is with me right now and we both want a copy of the one for Christmas, Yes the one you marked "Favorite, Favorite".

    I love you guys - your whole family is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete