Sunday, September 12, 2010

Its coming

My race is offficially ONE WEEK away!!! Ahh, I'm scared and excited all at the same time!  I feel like I'm ready, and REALLY trusting my schedule that I am ready.  I'm so excited for this accomplishment and ready for this to be done.  To actually run when I want and how much I want to.  I think it will be more fun from now on, becuase I know I can push myself harder than I have before!  Awesome feeling!  Pray for me though, I'm sick.  I haven't been sick in A LONG time and now, of course, one week before running a half marathon, I'm sick.  Popping the vitamins drinking the water and trying to get as much sleep as I can with a 16 month old and a 4 year old running around.  Sometimes I swear they are conspiring to NEVER let me sleep well. 


I digress....back to the race.  If your curious what race it is, it is this one!!!! Heard it was awesome!  My family is coming to watch me run and I'll be there with a TON of people!.  Ok, now I think I am babbling!  I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment