Monday, October 11, 2010

These days

Well not much to blog about.  We've been pretty boring these days.  I am all recovered from the race, and have started training for my next one, a 10k.  I'm excited to keep me going on this whole weight loss journey.  I have lost 27 pound so far and do still have a LONG way to go.  Its frustrating at times, but I know that I am doing as much as I can at this point!

Hubs is doing well, still waiting on word from the church on if this job will be permanent.  Which is a little frustrating.  We are STILL in the parents basement.  It has been such a blessing to be able to have this place, our own space here, but I'm ready to be out, back on our own.  I feel like a teenager most of the time just because I am living with my parents again.  It has really been an amazing experience with very few bumps in the road, we're just ready.  Its hard to be patient waiting on God during this time, we probably wont' know anything about the job until December, and at first I was VERY frustrated, but then I decided it was just God's way of slowing us down a little and allowing us to save more money for a down payment. His timing is perfect, and I want HIS best for us not just my best!  Thankful for a God who always takes care of us!

Wy-man is doing great!  Growing like a weed.  And growing up even faster!  I say to him practically every day "STOP growing!!" and he says to me "I can't mom, well, I'll stop when I'm like 9 no 10"  He's hilarious!! So much fun (most days) :)  We have been doing some "school" to get him a little focused on next year. I can't believe that is almost that time!  Crazy!  I love my little man!

Bean is as crazy as ever!  She is growing like crazy too.  Really this job goes way to fast for as slow as some days can seem!!  She is started to really really talk, some times we understand the words, sometimes not but she is trying to communicate.  More importantly she understands most everything!  I can give the child instructions and she will follow everything (her brother still doesn't do that)  We can also ask her questions about things and she'll nod her head or shake it.  Its awesome!  Very helpful to be able to communicate with her a little.  She is trying to run, which is adorable, and is getting faster every day.  She tucks her little arm up like a wing and off she goes.  She is a great eater and most days a great sleeper, she just wakes up at the crack of dawn! 

Well that's us. Not much to tell!!  Auntie Katie's gonna have her baby very soon and we are SOOO excited for that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Glad things are going well. Can't wait to see that beautiful baby too!

    ReplyDelete