MY BOY IS 4 YEARS OLD!!!
How did this happen?! No really, how did time go by this fast! I cannot believe he is four! We haven't had a birthday party yet because his daddy has been away all week Loving His Neighbor :) But this weekend is the big family party, great grandparents and all!! But for his actual birthday we had a pizza lunch and baked 72 cupcakes to take to the church where his dad is for all the youth group kids to celebrate with us! Then, I let him stay up til his actual birth time! 9:33pm and then I told him about the day he was born! Holy emotional! I carried him to bed and got all teary remembering that "4 years ago" (for all my siblings) I was holding my new little boy in my arms for the first time!
I am so in love with this little boy! Sure, he makes me want to pull my hair out at times, but mostly he is sweet and kind. He LOVES music, trains, tractors, airplanes, Cars, and lately....much to my chagrin, playing "guns" oh boy, I was not ready for that! He also LOVES his little sister! Does a little cheer whenever she wakes up for the day or from her nap! He is becoming protective too which is very sweet! This little boy has brought us SO MUCH joy!! I count it a privileged to be his mommy! Love you sweet boy!




Well, you know I cried. So Happy birthday, WY, and happy 'membering, mommy!
ReplyDelete