Chris has recently taken a new full time job. He is now the interim youth pastor at Ogletown Baptist Church. It is an exciting experience for us but has also made us very busy. Which I am using as my excuse for not blogging. My brother keeps yelling at me that I don't blog enough.....but we live close now so why is he yelling. Anyway, back to our busy schedule. This summer we have already had VBS, and a week of Jr. High camp at BBC which was awesome. As well as every week we are having "Wet and wild Wednesday's" (if you live in the area and are of high school age, feel free to join us!) All fun, but super busy. Hey, have I said we've been busy... We are home only for the weekend to attend a birthday party and a wedding and turn right back around to go back up to TLC at BBC again. Then back home for a week with friends from out of town (which will be super awesome) and then "Love your Neighbor Cooperative" LYNC at church. We will be helping our "neighbors" around the area all week. Then a week off then pretty much back to school stuff. Man o Man, I'm exhausted just writing this. All the while I have been training for the Rock and Roll half marathon in Philly in September. A huge time commitment, but I am super excited. Hoping to lose 20lbs by the time the race gets here (a little over 10 weeks away) WOW!
Oh well, that's a little bit of us. Maybe it will be sooner when I blog again. I'm sure I'll get some encouragement from my brother to get with it ;)



Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The kids are so cute. How exciting about the Rock and Roll! I know you can do it Carrie! Good luck! Have fun at BBC! I miss it up there. so much : )
ReplyDeletei am tired just reading your schedule!
ReplyDelete