Holy cow! Time is going by way way way to fast! I want her to be little longer. Geesh! But she is determined to grow up and way to quickly. We went for her checkup yesterday and every time the Dr. mentioned she should start being able to do things, she was already doing them. Crawling, sitting up, using a sippy cup, eating solid foods, trying to pull herself up. It made me realize how fast this is happening! She was 17lbs 13oz, just above the average, 28in long, top of the charts and her head was 17in, just average. She is smaller than Wyatt was in size which is nice, she is wearing jammies that he wore at 4 months and she is almost 7. Guess that proves how HUGE Wy was.
She really is such a joy (aside from the occasional separation anxiety on Sunday's) and I love being her mom! I praise the Lord for blessing me with two healthy, amazing kids!
p.s. I would have more pictures, but Wyatt broke mine a few months ago and I was using katie's, but now hers is dead and I don't have the charger. Hopefully I get it soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment