Saturday, August 22, 2009
Third Birithday Pics
Here's a few pictures of Wy's day! We had a lot of fun with some friends. I love the picture of Wyatt with his two friends James and Liam Paden. What adorable boys they are. Wyatt is doing great and has really become a little boy now. I just looked at a picture of him from when we moved out here and he was still looking like a baby now he is truly a little boy! He is such a fun kid and I love being his mom. I think we have finally got a potty trained boy. Still some accidents here and there, but he is getting better every day. He wears a diaper at night because we still have some and he wears a pull up for rest time just in case he falls asleep, other than that underwear all the time. He is a super fun kid who loves to play with his friends the most right now. He also loves trains and cars. Boy through and through. I thank God for this special gift every day! What a blessing we have been given!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He does look like a big boy : )
ReplyDeleteHe is cute as can be!
Look at you with those fancy schmancy cup cakes! AWESOME! I love the color of your living room. That is so pretty. We are going to paint soon (I HOPE!) and I would like to use that color somewhere.