Just a quick little post before I hit the hay for some MUCH needed rest. Baby "Lucky" is doing great. Apparently growing like a weed :) Dr. said she is measuring big and as I looked down to the tape I could swear it said I was 37 weeks. Yikes, that's a big girl. He wants my regular Doc to schedule me for an ultrasound after my next visit to see how big and to check the head to shoulder ratio. We'll see. I personally have thought I am about a week ahead, just because of how I have felt through the whole thing. I'm sure she's big, but she moves to much just before he measured me she stuck something out. In my head I pictured her laying on her tummy putting her but in the air so I think that may have contributed to the big measure. We'll see what my Doc says. She only measured me 1 week ahead last time. All docs measure different.
All that to say that things are going well. I have recently had some ankle swelling but have been able to control that with my diet. I still feel really good! I've gained a little too much weight, more than I wanted, but what can I do now :) I can't believe it is this close and I am SO excited to meet this little girl!
Good Night!
Yeah! i measured WAY ahead, big babies are great! Any name yet?
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Don't worry about pounds! I am SO excited for you! I can't wait for Wyatt to meet her. How do you think he is going to respond? : ) I have been praying for your sister all week!
ReplyDelete