Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Showers

I have been blessed with this baby to be living around family. Because no one out here got to throw me a shower with Wyatt they all wanted to for "lucky" So much fun because we needed the girl clothes. Chris' sister Jen and his Mom threw me one in New Jersey and my sisters and mom thew me one here. Both were so much fun! Here are some pictures to enjoy.
Shower #1
Shirley showing how to make the onesies!


Everyone making the onesies
The finished products!

Aunt Jen---Picture by Wyatt

Wyatt's onesie for "lucky"



Me talking to Aunt Connie---pic by Wyatt :)
(gotta love how the belly hangs between the legs....oh pregnancy)

Shower #2
The spread!

Cupcake close up!


Baby Cake pops close up---so yummy!
(here is the recipe, we modified by adding cream cheese frosting to the prepared cake crumbled, and made into balls, freeze for few minutes then dunk in chocolate of your fav color)

Decorations

Love these! Made from tissue paper then hung from the ceiling fan. Make shift mobile!


Me, my sisters and my mama!
This one showed the belly the best!
Some of the girls! Pregger Emily there with Twins!
Other side of the room

Diaper cake and favors!!



2 comments:

  1. Carrie! You look SO adorable! I LOVE those tissue paper flowers! They are so fun. They totally make your shower decor PoP : ).

    You look great! I love the onsies! I am so glad you could have 2 special showers. Baby Lucky is Lucky to have a family like yours. I can't wait for Wyatt to meet her. How do you think he is going to like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute showers! looks like you have only a couple more weeks to go! Thanks for commenting, and actually answering my question ;0)

    ReplyDelete