Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 22 & 23

Day 22

The Hibbards
The Hibbards allowed us to stay with them for our little vacation week. The funny thing is it was in our old house. A little weird. Anyway, it was great to talk with them and they were very gracious! Thanks guys!

Day 23

A long day in the car....
....with a perfect child. Everyone with small children enters a long trip with some trepidation. We are no different. I get worried about how Wyatt will do, if he'll scream, if he'll be cranky, if I will constantly have to turn around to entertain him. On previous trips, that has definitely been the case, but today, he was an absolute angel! No crying, no fits, I didn't even really have to stay turned around to give him anything. He took a nap ok, he was amazing! A DVD player helped and it also helped that after our exciting week he was exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment