Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lately

Sorry that this blog is long.....just a lesson that I need to blog more days :)
I didn't post about it yet, but Chris has a job! He is working as a tech for OPEX, which is the company my dad and brother work for. It really worked out great and Chris is excited about it! It has got AMAZING benefits which we are exited about! Praise the Lord! I am so thankful to
Chris for taking on something new to help us out financially so that I can stay home with Wyatt! Which leads me to what we have been doing lately. Wyatt has thoroughly loved hanging out with Grandpa Geshay the mornings he's home. They used to enjoy every morning together, but Wyatt has been sleeping in so they've missed that time. Wyatt loves waking up and having Grandpa "make coffee" which he asks to do many times a day. Grandpa scoops the beans and grinds them, then put them in the filter, this is when Wyatt LOVES to smell the coffee! He is actually acquiring a taste for it, scary. Here's some pictures of the enjoying some time on the new porch. I took them through the window so I wouldn't disturb them.




Wyatt still loves his Grandpa despite being dumped from a wheelbarrow :)


Fourth of July weekend held two picnics, which was exhausting, but fun. Wyatt enjoyed being the bar tender.




A new friend from church told us that Pottery Barn Kids in our mall has a story time every Wednesday. So I took Wyatt and she took her 5 kiddos to story time. They listen to a story and get their passport stamped and then they got balloon animals at the end. They had a great time playing with all the toys in the store, so cute. The best part is that when we go 5 times we get $10 off any purchase! Woo Hoo!

Wyatt got a little bored during the story.

Getting passports stamped.


Heather and 4 of hers waiting for their baloons. The curly blonde isn't hers.

Wyatt with Auntie Katie getting his doggie!

Wy's new favorite past time, throwing pennies in the fountain at the mall.



And we finger painted for the first time. He wasn't too sure about it, but I'm sure it will grow on him!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats Chris!! That story time looked like so much fun! I wanna see if we have a Pottery Barn!

    ReplyDelete