Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedding Weekend

Last weekend we went up to see Chris' parents and to attend a friends wedding. We had a great time being back on the campus of BBC and seeing how it has changed. The wedding was very beautiful. I took some pics with a friends camera b/c she had 2 little ones with her. I'll try to get them from her and put them up. Here are some pics that we did get with my camera
This one's a little blury b/c the it was a little dark.

Bride and Groom just married!

Our friend Jeff was in the wedding

Our friends Jeff, Kelly and James at the reception. (Liam was playing with Wyatt)

A semi cute pic of Chris and I. I hate my shiny chunky face, but its passable.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun!Who got married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Carrie! Thanks again for coming to the wedding. I'm sorry I didn't really get to chat with you at all. Make sure you let me know when you and Chris will be in Clarks Summit next.

    ReplyDelete