Sunday, March 9, 2008
One sick week
Well along with the excitement of taking to the ER last week, which his eye is fine for those wo would like to know, I was really sick. We were home from church becaue I was sick with the flu in bed. Fever, chills, aches, some congestion, tight chest, and if I had looked at a toilet then....well you cn fill in the rest. I ended up laying as low as life would let me until the end of the week. I was able to stay home from work on Monday, thanks so my awesome babysitter who came and picked up Wyatt so I could get some rest. She came and I think I was in bed asleep before she left our street. I slept most of Monday and by the end of the day started feeling a little better. Tuesday I had to watch one of the kindergardners for an hour so I had to be feeling at least a little better, which I was. Wednesday was the kicker. I really needed to go to work. So, I had to suck it up and go to work. I was feeling a lot better than Monday, but still not any where near 100%. When I got home from work it was all I could do not to get right into bed. Right after I laid Wyatt down I did to. So, finally by Thursday, I was feeling like I could function normally. The good news throughout this whole thing, I lost 8lbs. That never happens to me. Well, mostly better now, I still have some head stuff and chest stuff, but definatly much bettter. Here's a picture of Wyatt chillin on the couch to make you smile after that boring blog. Sorry, we didn't do much this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear about your illness....NO fun! Mommy's don't have time to get sick! =) I'm glad you're feeling better and congrats on losing 8 lbs~ hey, we'll take it however we can get it, right?!!
ReplyDeleteLucas had another double ear infection last week and also needed some asthma treatments and was put on Singulair. He's finally all better and then we started Gaby on her astma treatments this past Sunday....ahhhh...I really don't like all this asthma stuff. They say it's genetic, but no one in my family nor James' family has it... WEIRD!! Don't wish it on anyone...
Anyway, I understand your exhaustion and pray you are back to 100% and no more trips to the ER.
~Love, TK