Last night Chris and I got to go out on a date. First one in a while. We started with dinner at Outback, yum! Then a little bit of shopping to waste some time, then off to a movie. We went to see Vantage Point, we really enjoyed it! A student from the school babysat for Wyatt and they had a great time. Lexi took some pictures that were so cute, I stole them from her facebook to post them here. Thanks Lexi for watching Wyatt and thanks to Chris' parents for the gift cards to go out to eat!
Wyatt and Lexi on the swings
Wyatt's favorite slide

Wyatt playing with Lexi's phone
By the fence

Still with Lexi's phone

Wanting to go outside!

"Cheese" and drool and snot

This one is my favorite! How cute is he!
Hello...
ReplyDeleteHow nice your family. Its good, keep it up...
God bless you always...
That last pic is my fav too! He looks like he's about to tackle the camera...but first he needs to text someone...three more days!
ReplyDeleteYou gotta LOVE and cherish "date" nights! so glad you got one! I can't wait for our summer date!
ReplyDeleteDate night!! Sounds great...we need one of those. But I want to see pictures of your date too!
ReplyDelete