Saturday, April 30, 2011

Surprise

Well, I think its about time I finally put this out here for all the world to hear. Because lets face it. We are going to need as much help as we can get!! 

We found out a few weeks ago we would be getting another addition to our family in late November!  And this past Wednesday we found out that we would be getting this....



Just in case you don't know what your looking at....that would be two babies!  HOLY COW!!  Shock! Overwhelming surprise!  Overwhelming in general.  All the hubby and I could do was laugh and of course I cried...tears of joy, but still tears!

I mean, in November we will have 4 children 5 and under!!!!!  AAHHHHH!!!! 

Great news!  Unbelievable blessings!!!

Pray for us PLEASE!!! We have been living in my parents basement for way to long and now my husband FINALLY has a permanant solid job (we've been interim for the last year) we can finally move forward with buying a house!  Already one up and down in that area...ready to make a bid on a house and we were too late!  Bummer...big bummer!  But we know that God has a the perfect house for us out there.  We have to get something a little bigger than we thought before, which adds a strain to what we were thinking, but we know our God is bigger!!!  We also need a new vehicle.  We currently own a Honda Civic. Enough said right!?!

We covet your prayers!  God knows all of this and will work it all out!  What a comfort, and I just need to keep giving it over to Him!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats!!! We are so happy for you. You have a lot of exciting changes ahead... We'll be praying for God to bring the right house/car and to help you prepare for the twins. Yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, twins!?!? That's incredible and overwhelming, to be sure! Do they run in the family? You guys will be in our thoughts...Jayme

    ReplyDelete