Baby girl is almost 1, here is the pic for her invitation to her 1st birthday party!
Easter Sunday. I cannot get my children to look at the camera together....ever.
Easter Egg hunt!
She obviously loved it
How many carrots are we!!
Wy's new golf clubs. He really does LOVE them.
We went away for a few days over spring break and went to the ZOO and the Please Touch Museum.
So fun!















You have the most beautiful children! They are sweet and wonderful and maniacs and...I'm so glad they are "mine"! Love you Wy-man and little Beaner! Auntie Mamie
ReplyDeletei love the tutu! I can't wait for tutus :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Carrie! She is SO cute! What a sweetie. Great picture. You did an awesome job! I love it and I know the people that get the invitation are going to love it too!
ReplyDeleteIsn't Please touch the funnest? Kaishon STILL loves it there. And he is like a million years old now. Or 10 : ) Either/Or : )
Hope you are having a very happy Spring!
Love, Becky
What aDORable children you have. Sweet pictures!
ReplyDeleteKari
I have 2 tutu's you could have. Send me your address : ).
ReplyDelete