Sunday, November 8, 2009

Leah is 6 months!





Holy Cow! I cannot believe I just typed that. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital having her! Wow! She has been such a blessing to our lives, and she is in way to big a hurry to grow up. I think the last update I gave on her was when she was 4 months so here is what she has done in the last 2 months, some have happened earlier some have recently happened.

  • Started food. Girlfriend loves to eat, we are up to two times a day and she has had cereal both oatmeal and rice, green beans, peas, carrots, pears, peaches, applesauce and there may have been others I just cannot think of them
  • Army crawling. She is everywhere. No more laying her on the floor and walking out of the room. Yikes!
  • Up on all fours to crawl. She rocks and projects herself forward but hasn't taken the "steps"
  • Says "buh buh buh" when she sees her brother. And an does she LOVE him!!! He is pretty much the only one who can make her laugh.
  • Sleeps in her own crib in a room with Wyatt.
  • Got her bottom two teeth.
  • Had her first ear infection
  • Sleeps 10 hours at night again!
  • Went trick or treating as a cute little flower ( a costume I got for 1.99 thank you very much!)



That's all we can think of at the moment. Its been busy but we are loving them so much.

Wyatt is doing great also. Still learning the "rules" but is mostly a great, funny, loving little boy!

We are blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, what an adorable little flower you had for Halloween! And where did you find that for $1.99??? Too cute. She's growing up, and Wyatt is too. We had so much fun with your family when we were out for a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I think Leah's costume is the cutest baby girl costume I've seen! =) So CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete