Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Day

Well we finally got a decent amount of snow here in Delaware. Probably all we will get all winter which I think is pretty perfect for me :) I don't like the snow after long periods of time. I was glad for Wyatt because he LOVES to play in the snow. A kid that when in the wrong mood cries every time he falls or for that matter steps wrong is amazingly happy in the snow. He can fall on his face and get a face full of snow and not even care. He had a great time playing on Monday and I'm hoping he can go out again today for a little bit. Tuesday was only 17 degrees so I didn't push my loving husband to take him out. Enjoy some pics of him having fun!










1 comment:

  1. He looks so happy. Well, from what I can see of his little face peeping thru all those warm winter clothes!

    ReplyDelete