I've been a very lazy blogger lately (obviously) so I thought I would write a quick post. I have a few recent pictures I'll try to put up later. I am 31 weeks preggers today and still feeling pretty good. I get a little tired after walking around a lot, and even get a few BH contractions after that, but overall I am feeling great. I am very thankful for that. No problems so far with this pregnancy, with Wyatt I had high blood pressure. I was miserable at this point with him. He was a big boy though. She is still a mover and shaker, this weekend I thought maybe she had run out of room and would start to get a little quieter but then Monday night hit and I'm pretty sure she didn't stop moving for about 3 hours. Not kidding.
Super fun times this past Saturday. Some friends of mine, most of whom are expecting babies in the next few months, when to a "swap shop" at a local elementary school. A very well organized huge garage sale for mostly kids. 3 HUGE rooms full of clothes, toys, baby stuff etc. I was able to get a ton of stuff for baby girl coming. I found 1 pair of shoes and 1 outfit for Wyatt, slim pickins. I think total I got at least 25 outfits for her, if not more, including 3 pairs of shoes for $62! Nothing I bought cost more than $4. I was VERY excited with my purchases!
We've had amazing weather here since the snow last week, in fact I took pictures that cracked me up. Tuesday Wyatt and Chris built a snowman and by Sunday Wyatt was in shorts and a t-shirt. I am very thankful for Spring! Can't wait to go outside a lot more!
Love super deals!! I just went shopping in Chinatown for designer purses--so fun, so naughty. Thanks for your encouraging message. I never would have thought you would come to the city, especially at 30 weeks, silly! But I really appreciated the sentiment...
ReplyDeleteMom to Mom sales are my favorite. Sadly, as the kids get older, there aren't many sales for kids over 5. It makes me sad because you know I LOVE a good bargain : ). Your deals sound perfect! You are going to have SO many clothes choices for your baby girl. When Kaish was little I used to go into stores and see 1 rack of boys clothes and 15 racks of girls clothes. Girls are just the FUNNEST to dress up!
ReplyDelete