Aww! A musician like his Daddy!
"Please let da moon dat shinesonmeeee shine on da one i lllllloooooooovvve." Someday he'll sing that song to a girl and melt her heart. But not yet, Wyatt. Just for your aunts right now. :)
Carrie : ) He is the CUTEST little thing! I love his song and his guitar. I think he will laugh and laugh about this video when he grows up : ). I am so glad you had a merry Christmas!
This was too funny!
Aww! A musician like his Daddy!
ReplyDelete"Please let da moon dat shinesonmeeee shine on da one i lllllloooooooovvve."
ReplyDeleteSomeday he'll sing that song to a girl and melt her heart.
But not yet, Wyatt. Just for your aunts right now. :)
Carrie : ) He is the CUTEST little thing! I love his song and his guitar. I think he will laugh and laugh about this video when he grows up : ). I am so glad you had a merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThis was too funny!
ReplyDelete