Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 30

The last "Day of Thanksgiving" so this better be good :)

Provision.

I think that I already posted on it, but today it is extra special. I praise the Lord that He always provides at the holiday's for us. We don't usually know where our Christmas money is coming from, but it always comes. We don't go overboard, usually one present for each person in our lives, including each other and maybe 2 or 3 for Wyatt. But we like to give and its neat how God allows us to do it. I Praise the Lord for a great place for Chris to work, which has been amazing, other than the hours! Even though he would rather be teaching I love that he is doing this for our family!

I just Praise the Lord for his amazing provision in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment