Coffee. Every day he asks Grandpa if they can "make coffee?!" with much anticipation in his voice. Tonight Grandpa actually gave him a tiny bit of coffee. He really drank it and appeared to like it. Keep in mind that my dad only drinks Starbucks. This kid is crazy. I did warn Grandpa that e would be taking care of the kid if it made him hyper.

Love the one handed grip

He even enjoyed coffee on the porch with Grandma and Grandpa

Here's a little video
LOL. Annabelle is the same way. I think it must be in their blood from all the Undergroud Cafe Coffee we drank. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt was just a matter of time living there with your dad:) Ok, I LOVE you new layout on your blog. Did Katie do that for you?? Remember we tried when I was there. One day, I 'll get it:)
ReplyDelete