I can't believe it has been 2 years already. My dad was playing a video tonight of when Wy was born and I started crying. My sweet boy! Everyone tells you how much you will love this little child, and it is so true. I have throughly enjoyed watching my boy grow and develop! It is an exciting time. I love his love for music and his love for playing. I am so thankful for my sweet sweet boy!
Two years ago today!

We had a little party tonight with the family and a few friends. I attempted to make a Nemo cake which turned out all right. Grandpa made homemade pizza and we had ice cream cake. It was a really great day! I can't believe my boy is 2. Here are a few of my favorites from today. I'll post a slideshow later of all of them.
Cheese! Magnadoodle from Nana and Pop! Thanks!
Drums from Auntie Amy! His favorite present of the day!
Kick drum. Love the little foot!
He's actually playing the drums in the tent Auntie Katie got him!
I didn't take pictures somehow of the cake cutting or eating. But here's a video of singing Happy Birthday!
Here's a video of him playing the beloved drums! I love the little foot going with the beat!
WOW!! Happy Birthday Wyatt! It does go by fast doesn't it?
ReplyDeletei'm sure that was your favorite gift too! ;)
ReplyDeletelet's hope your sanity lasts.
Amazing! We expect to see him a famous drummer someday! Happy Birthday Wyatt!!
ReplyDeleteAww Happy Birthday! Loved seeing him with the drums!!
ReplyDelete