Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Success!!!

Well I begin this blog with great joy in my heart. We are starting to have success in Wyatt's picky eating. Here has been the problem. He won't eat anything we eat, he eats, pbj, grilled cheese, hot dogs, all normal junk foods children eat. But when it comes to dinner he won't eat what everyone else is eating. Pot roast, chicken, pork chops, steak, potatos, veggies, etc. wants nothing to do with them. He was a really good eater, but stalled and then became very picky. This has been going on for about 3 months. Really annoying! I am torn between making him eat only that food and waking up in the middle of the night starving, or make him something he'll eat so he sleeps good, but still offer him what we eat. All that to say that (look down on me if you like but it is working) bribery is working. I keep out what he likes most about his meal (usually fruit) and tell him he has to taste something new first before I will give the fruit to him. Its working. Last week it was one bite, today it was even more. Hopefully I didn't just jinx it, but this seems to be giving us some light at the end of the tunnel.


Another new Wyatt thing is he is starting to dress and undress himself. This has been cause for some pretty hard laughing lately. This kid is too much!

This is how I found him one morning, He loved it!


This was a few nights ago, his leg is completely out of his pj's

Wyatt and Grandma was she was here last week

Grandma took this, its one of my favorites of the two of us together!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I can laugh at him - not just his pics. That one of you two is absolutely adorable! Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. carrie, thanks for participating in the worship team this morning! i truly enjoyed it! and it's nice to see your blog too.

    ReplyDelete