Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sorry Amy

I just realized that I forgot to with my sister Amy a happy birthday! It was May 9, and I completely forgot to post for her! Wyatt LOVES his Auntie Amy! She has spent 3 very special summers with us here in Elkhart! She has been a great help to us throughout those summers. The first in the transition back to Elkhart, the second to welcome baby Wyatt and the third to play with Wyatt! We have loved having her come and spend some quality time with us. Wyatt will always have a very special connection with Amy because of it. She met him about 45 min after he was born! We love you Amy! Happy belated Birthday! We look forward to spending the next one with you!




The first time Amy met Wyatt



Amy and Wyatt at Laura and Shawn's wedding


Love thest two, she can always get a great smile out of Wyatt!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...you know I love you guys too whether you post on your blog or not!

    ReplyDelete