Maybe Wyatt had too much "Christmas tradition" the night before! Just kidding. It looks like you guys had a good time - making a memory! Keep it up, Bomber! I love you
If you bring that to Delaware I'll be really ticked off. Only one week left! woo hoo!
Poor boy! I can't wait to see him! I'd rather hang out with him than go to the Essen Haus. But maybe because I only see him about 3 week a year :)Hope he gets better soon and doesn't pass it around to the rest of you!Come quick.
Maybe Wyatt had too much "Christmas tradition" the night before! Just kidding. It looks like you guys had a good time - making a memory! Keep it up, Bomber! I love you
ReplyDeleteIf you bring that to Delaware I'll be really ticked off. Only one week left! woo hoo!
ReplyDeletePoor boy! I can't wait to see him! I'd rather hang out with him than go to the Essen Haus. But maybe because I only see him about 3 week a year :)
ReplyDeleteHope he gets better soon and doesn't pass it around to the rest of you!
Come quick.