Well, Christmas day was so much fun, we so enjoyed spending time with my family. We leave tomorrow to go spend some time with Chris' family and have a whole other Christmas! I just wanted to share these few pictures with you all!
Looks like you had a great time with your family! Annabelle got a little piano for Christmas, maybe with Wyatt on the drums they can start a band someday! :-)
Loved having you here, Carrie. Thanks for taking care of me when the going was a little rough. I'd love to visit you in the spring - I'm sure it won't be hard to twist your mom's arm!
Looks like you had a great time with your family! Annabelle got a little piano for Christmas, maybe with Wyatt on the drums they can start a band someday! :-)
ReplyDeleteLoved having you here, Carrie. Thanks for taking care of me when the going was a little rough. I'd love to visit you in the spring - I'm sure it won't be hard to twist your mom's arm!
ReplyDelete