Monday, December 17, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!





We got quite the snow storm on Saturday night. Snowed in all day on Sunday, in our are over 350 churches cancelled services. Crazy! Anyway, we spent most of the day hunkered down and staying warm. Since we were mostly recovering from our sick and crazy couple of days. Saturday I went up to Kalamazoo with Wyatt to see some old college friends, so fun, but on the way home it had started snowing a little harder and I, without thinking, tried another way home. Long story short, I ended up coming around a corner and fishtailing and couldn't get control. I ended up completely facing the other direction in a ditch. I was praying as I couldn't get control "Lord, please don't let us hit anything" and He didn't. I was completely stuck. As I rummaged through my stuff trying to find a number to call to get a tow truck, 2 pickup trucks pulled over and told me to stay in the car and keep warm, that they would pull me out! Praise the Lord, He was watching over us. They pulled me out and we were on our way, there are still good people out in the world! So anyway, we are recovered. Chris went out and dug us out this morning, Wyatt was dying to go out with him, so I bundled him up and out he went to help daddy. Mow the snow! Love to all! Here's a little video of Wyatt and Chris too. I apologize for me....its the first time my kid was playing in the snow.....sue me! I sound like an idiot!




5 comments:

  1. Very cute! However, it's hard to hear the video with the music attached to the blog. I guess that's good for you since you said you sound like an idiot! ha ha I hope he has fun in the snow out there cause there isn't any here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can mute the music on the slide show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word!! I love the SLIDE show! Do you mind if I steal the idea! Love the music with it! He is such a crack up with that mower! I can't believe how big he is getting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind if you steal the idea at all! :) You've inspired some of my blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't sound like an idiot! You sound like a proud mama of a very cute little guy:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete