Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In all the craziness

So I just realized that in all the craziness of life, we have not revealed what were are having to the blog world.

I know, so important right :)

So, just in case you don't know...

We are having a boy and a girl!!

Right now they are sitting pretty at 4lbs each with 7 weeks left to go.  Yes, 8lbs of baby already in the belly, and 7 weeks left to go so needless to say, I would be very happy if they decided to come early...not too early obviously, I want them to be healthy. But, a good 35, 36 weekers would be welcome! 

Right now we are busy trying to get the nursery ready and finishing up some stuff on the house so we do need a bit of time, but I'm getting very uncomfortable and I am ready to meet them!!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and anxiously awaiting the arrival (and pictures) of your TWINS!

    ReplyDelete