Wow I cannot believe that it has been four months since Leah joined our family! She is such a joy! Wyatt continues to love her more and more and likes to play with her. These last two months she has learned to roll over both ways, drool :) eat her hands :) she puts weight on her feet and stands with help. She also is trying to crawl, no seriously she gets up on her knees and her elbows and pushes forward. I am not ready for a mobile child yet, I was looking forward to the few months I would have with an immobile little girl. Oh well, there goes that. I am convinced that she thinks she is 8 months old. She is making noises and trying to mimic some noises she hears. She does not like the car at all! She sleeps fine while traveling, but if she is awake she is not happy. This past weekend was one of those situations the only thing I could do to calm her down is to take the DVD player away from Wy and put it in front of her. Crazy child shut right up.

Another super fun thing that happened is that on Leah's four month birthday, her first cousin was born. Meet Clayton Scott. Born September 5, 2009 at 1:54am 9lbs 8oz 21in long. He is perfect and a little chunk!!

Wyatt was quite smitten with his "friend" which is how he would refer to Clayton. Here he is with Aunt Stacy and Uncle Tim. Stacy was a champ! Completely natural, only in labor for about 5 hours with 10 minutes of hard pushing! Way to go!!
Proud Daddy! He is smitten!


your daughter is growing fast!
ReplyDelete