Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby #2 on the way!

As you can see from the ticker on the top and from the previous post if you didn't catch it. We are expecting a baby again! 11 weeks down many more to go. Our estimated delivery date is May 13, 2009. I had my first check up yesterday including an ultrasound. Everything looks great so far. I got to see a head, body, two arms and two kickin legs. And a beautiful heart beating! It doesn't feel real until you see/hear that baby for the first time! I have a picture, but I need to scan it in and I'll post it! We are so excited, but looking forward to this trimester coming to an end. I am sick of being sick, but also glad to be sick to know things are good! Can't wait to keep you posted!

5 comments:

  1. I will be the first to comment! I can't wait to share a birthday with the new baby! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!! Get some much needed rest! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee for you!!! I'm very happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Congratulations--I'm sure it is just as exciting as the first time...are you going to find out the gender?

    ReplyDelete