Our trip out was a little long. Not bad overall, but we got a later start than we were hoping. We didn't end up getting into our hotel until 11:30 p.m. Since we started at 7am it was a Very long day. Here are some pictures of our Journey.

Wyatt before our trip began....he looks sad huh?

This is the view I saw most of the trip, excluding the time I had to pass him because it was late, I was tired and I wanted to get to the hotel!

Bye Indiana! We'll miss you!

Pennsylvania, this late into the trip Wyatt was getting a little silly and VERY tired!

Maryland welcomes You! Wyatt was sound asleep all the way through Maryland. When we got to the hotel Late Saturday, he didn't go right back to sleep....not til 1:30 a.m. so he was a VERY tired boy on Sunday.....I had my whole family pray he would sleep because he was so cranky!
We got here safe, and believe it or not I forgot to take a picture of the Delaware sign. But we're here!
No comments:
Post a Comment